Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Manners-Text Based Skill 2

Differnt countiries have different manners. Manners my country in New Zealand. My country and New Zealand has very different manners, in my most people live in a big family with their parents. Men and women never kiss each other. In my country people can smoke in public places such as restaurant, office, cinema and bus, but in New Zealand people cannot smoke in these areas. In school, when the teacher coming to the class student should stand up. In some other part of my country manners are depend of their culture. Young people should be very polite when they meet old people, and they should kiss their hands, and they are not allowed to speak loudly in front of old people. Young people should look after their old parents. Finally, in my country when guest come to our house they never bring something like food or drink with them self. During the time, manners has been changing.

No comments: